The Biology program will provide you with a solid background for a wide variety of biology-related fields. The program is often paired with Rochester University’s Chemistry program.Degree Requirements
Program Learning Outcomes
As a result of your studies, you will:
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge base of the biology and chemistry of organisms.
- Demonstrate critical thinking processes and the ability to analyze scientific literature.
- Apply proper safety and ethical practices in laboratory, clinical, and work environments.
- Communicate effectively in written, oral, and visual form.
- Employ appropriate experimental design and methodology to answer scientific questions with attention to validity of information.
- Have considered your vocational goals and reflect on how these may be embodied in your professional and/or personal lives.
Lab Technician, Agriculture/Park Services, Food Safety Inspector, Science Writing, Environmental Science/Remediation, Water Treatment, Medical Fields, Research, Veterinary Medicine and Environmental Fields