Computer Information Systems, BBA
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems is an online degree completion program for students who have completed an approved Associate of Applied Science degree in an information technology field such as IT professional, networking specialist, cyber-security, or programming.
The computer information systems program at Rochester University prepares students to plan, coordinate, and direct computer-related activities in an organization. This baccalaureate degree completion program equips students with a solid foundation in business law, ethics, policy, finance, and management to promote professional growth for students with a background in IT, networking, and programming.Degree Requirements
Program Learning Outcomes
The following learning outcomes are linked to assignments and activities throughout this program:
- Critical Thinking: Professional graduates think critically and apply systems thinking to decision-making.
- Problem-solving and application: Professional graduates apply functional area concepts and theories appropriately.
- Professional Communication: Professional graduates communicate effectively by preparing and delivering oral and written presentations using appropriate technologies.
- Social and ethical responsibility: Professional graduates align personal, professional, and organizational conduct with ethical and professional standards of conduct including an understanding of corporate social responsibility.
- Vocational Awareness: Professional graduates demonstrate an understanding of God’s ongoing story in the world and their responsibility to God, self, organization, and the world as a part of that ongoing story.
IT professional, networking specialist, cyber-security, or programming.