Interdisciplinary Studies with concentration in Pre-Physician Assistant, BS
The IDS Pre-PA program allows you to incorporate a specific Pre-Physician’s Assistant program directly into your Interdisciplinary degree.Degree Requirements
Program Learning Outcomes
As a graduate of the program, you will:
- Be able to critically evaluate and synthesize knowledge across the arts and sciences.
- Demonstrate contextual thinking.
- Discover creative insights to real-world problems.
- Articulate your personal beliefs, values, attitudes and abilities through your understanding of the Christian story and what it means to be of service in God’s world.
- Be prepared for a future in medical school.