Information Systems, Programming, BS
The ISP program at Rochester University prepares students to work as part of a team in a variety of software development roles. Students are equipped with a solid foundation in computer science, information systems, and business. They participate in Agile and pair programming methodologies, and test-driven development. Questions? Contact Dr. Joel Hachem.Degree Requirements
Program Learning Outcomes
The following learning outcomes are linked to assignments and activities throughout this program:
- Critical Thinking: Professional graduates think critically and apply systems thinking to decision-making.
- Problem-solving and application: Professional graduates apply functional area concepts and theories appropriately.
- Professional Communication: Professional graduates communicate effectively by preparing and delivering oral and written presentations using appropriate technologies.
- Social and ethical responsibility: Professional graduates align personal, professional, and organizational conduct with ethical and professional standards of conduct including an understanding of corporate social responsibility.
- Vocational Awareness: Professional graduates demonstrate an understanding of God’s ongoing story in the world and their responsibility to God, self, organization, and the world as a part of that ongoing story.
IT professional, networking specialist, cyber-security, or programming.