- Types of Financial Aid
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Financial Aid Checklist
- Entrance and Exit Counseling
- Payment and Paperwork Policy
- Financial Aid Videos and Apps
- Financial Literacy Resources
- Educational Assistance for Veterans
- Consumer Information
- Third-Party Policy
- Additional Resources
Warrior Early Commit Program
What you get when you join the Warrior Early Commit Program:
Access to Early Registration
Get the classes you need before they fill up.
More specifically, $2,000 for up to five years—a $10,000 value! This scholarship is in addition to any merit-based aid the student qualifies for.
(Please note: *Student athletes, Trustee Scholarship recipients, Detroit Promise students and Women of Tomorrow scholars can participate in the Warrior Early Commit Program but are not eligible for the $2,000 scholarship offer.)
RU Gift Card Package
$50 to the Warrior Campus Store & Kibo Coffee Shop
All incoming freshmen are eligible for the RU Pledge Loan Repayment
Assistance Program, our commitment to help with repaying your student loans post-grad.
In order to qualify for Warrior Early Commit Program benefits, you must complete the following by May 1, 2021:
- Be admitted to RU.
- Receive your Financial Aid award letter.
- Sign up for a Crimson Day, and pay the $100 registration fee.