- What is a 1098-T Form and Why is it important to you?
- Congressional Research Service
- Funding Education Beyond High School
- Financial Aid Toolkit
- Comprehensive Guide to Federal Student Aid
- The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid
- State of Michigan Student Financial Aid
- CollegeBoard Scholarship Search Engine
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Search
- Inexpensive Higher Education Resource
- College.gov on YouTube
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
Students can view their Federal Loan and Federal Pell Grant history at any time on the National Student Loan Database System (NSLDS). All schools must report Enrollment Histories for any student receiving Federal Loans and/or Federal Pell Grants. As a borrower, you can see aggregate loan amounts and lender contact information by logging in using your federal PIN#. By clicking on “MyStudentData” button on the NSLDS Student Access website (www.nslds.ed.gov), you can also download your loan, grant, enrollment, and overpayment information in the form of a machine-readable, plain text file.
- Private Student Loans
- Alternative Loans
- Avoiding Deceptive Loan Offers