Non-Peak Processing Times
(January-June and October-December)
- Once your FAFSA (Federal Financial Aid) form is completed, the Student Financial Services office should receive it in 3-5 business days.
- If there are incomplete items on your FAFSA, you will receive an email on the day we receive your application, as well as an email every Monday morning until the item has been completed.
- If there are no items incomplete on your FAFSA, you should receive an award letter via email in 5-7 business days.
- If you are an athlete, or if we are waiting on admissions documents, additional time may be required for processing.
- If you are selected for verification, you will receive an email from our office outlining what is required to complete the process. This process can take 10-15 business days to complete once all items are submitted to our office.
- If you have a special circumstance you are requesting on your account, verification must be completed prior to any review of your special circumstance documentation. The entire process can take up to 25-30 days to complete.
- Calls and emails should be returned within 24 hours
- Plus, Loan processing and outside loan processing: loan certifications may take 2-3 business days.
- If financial aid documents are complete and you have a remaining credit, you will be issued a bookstore voucher in 2-3 business days.
Peak Processing Times
From June-October, please add 3-5 days to all processing times. Emails and calls should be returned within 48 hours.
For any questions, please email Student Financial Services at email@example.com.