Warrior Early Commit Program
Are you ready to become part of a diverse and welcoming community of learners? Have you visited campus and it felt like home? Why wait, become a WARRIOR today through our Warrior Early Commit Program.
- Access to Early Registration – Get the classes you need before they fill up!
- $2,500 Scholarship for up to 5 Years – $12,500 value! This scholarship is in addition to any merit-based aid the student qualifies for.*
- A $50 RU Gift Card Package – (Warrior Campus Store and Kibo Coffee Shop)
- RU Pledge – All incoming freshmen are eligible for the RU Pledge Loan Repayment Assistance Program, our commitment to help with repaying your student loans.
*Varsity athletes and Women of Tomorrow scholars can participate in the Warrior Early Commit Program but are not eligible for the $2,500 scholarship offer.
In order to qualify for Warrior Early Commit Program benefits, a student must have completed the following by May 1, 2020:
- Be admitted to RU
- Receive their financial aid package
- Sign up for a Crimson Day and pay the $100 registration fee. Early commit students can sign up for a Crimson Day beginning February 1, 2020.
Early Commit Students will be able to register for Crimson Day beginning February 1, 2020 (all others can register for CD after May 1, 2020).