The Faculty Excellence Award focuses on recognizing exceptional dedication to the University’s vision, mission, values, diversity and inclusion statements. This award will be based on a demonstrated record of fostering critical thinking, supporting students and creatively engaging students in their learning. The recipient of this award will have demonstrated at least one of the following:
- Calls students to discover and develop their unique gifts and abilities to participate in the redemptive work of God.
- Welcomes students into a supportive community with personalized attention.
- Engages students in a rigorous and holistic education for professional and personal success.
Faculty Excellence Award Criteria
- The nominator (you) must be a graduate of Rochester University
- The nominee (your professor) must be a living, current or former member of Rochester University faculty(full-time or part-time)