Entrance and Exit Counseling

Student Loan borrowers must complete Entrance Counseling before receiving loan disbursement and must complete Exit Counseling upon going below half-time status, graduating, or not returning to the same college the following semester. If you are taking out a student Stafford loan or parent PLUS loan, each borrower must also complete their respective electronic Master Promissory Note. The borrower would use his or her federal PIN# to electronically sign the eMPN.