Over 10,000 former students of Rochester University are members of the Alumni Association. As a graduate of Michigan Christian College, Rochester College or Rochester University you automatically become a member of the Alumni Association. Traditional students who completed at least 36 credit hours (18 hours prior to 1997) at our institution are also considered part of the Alumni Association.
As an alum, you have the opportunity to invest in the future of Rochester University. Through five key areas (mentoring opportunities, leadership positions, ambassadorships, volunteer work, and fundraising initiatives) our alumni board seeks to collaborate with the university to serve our Alma Mater in the best ways possible. Contact Jen Porter at jporter1@RochesterU.edu for more information about getting involved.
Alumni Board & Leadership
Jim Chambers (‘15) serves as president of the alumni board, Que Morgan (’17) as vice president, and Candace Cain (’15) as secretary. The board helps provide the energy and creative ideas required to involve more individuals in an active Alumni Association. If you are interested in serving on the board, please contact Jen Porter at jporter1@RochesterU.edu.
Current Board Members
- Candace Cain (’15), Dean of Students, Faulkner University
- Jim Chambers (’15), Coach & Custodian, Conner Creek Academy
- Alex Drake (’18), Graphics and Marketing Manager, Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Joe du Lac (’19), Regional Vice President & Chief Performance Officer, Trinity Health
- Keri (Rayment) Gailbreath (’08), Operations Manager, United Parcel Service
- Terrill Hall (’03), Unit Manager, Travelers Insurance
- Taylor Isenberg (’20), Receptionist, Varnum LLP
- Dakota Long (’16), Security Forces Specialist, 223rd Space Security Forces Squadron, United States Armed Forces
- Que Morgan (’17), District Sales Manager, General Motors
- Nicholas O’Neil (’17), Strategic Development Representative, DemandCaster
- Kathleen (Cotter) Smith (’96) Instructional Design Assistant, Walsh College
The alumni board helps plan and execute events in order to connect Rochester University alumni with each other, the current student body, and wider Rochester University community. More information can be learned about upcoming events by connecting with the Facebook group from your graduating class’s decade. Find your group here.
Looks Like this page doesn't have any content yet.
Check back soon!.