Nearly 10,000 former Rochester University students are members of the Alumni Association. Interested in becoming an active member of the Rochester University Alumni Association? As a graduate of Michigan Christian College, Rochester College or Rochester University you automatically become a member of the Alumni Association, as do students who completed at least 30 credit hours at our institution.
As an alum, you have the opportunity to invest in the future of Rochester University. Through five key areas (mentoring opportunities, leadership positions, ambassadorships, volunteer work, and fundraising initiatives) our alumni board seeks to collaborate with the university to serve our Alma Mater in the best ways possible. Contact Emily Monterosso for more information about getting involved.
Alumni Board & Leadership
Elliot Kern (‘13) serves as the current President of the alumni board. Brad McKenna (‘02) and Luke Fleer (‘05) were instrumental in revitalizing the board in 2012. McKenna and Fleer identified their goal as “the creation of a place where alumni can plug into the college using their time, talents and treasure.” The board is constantly helping provide the energy and creative ideas required to involve more individuals in an active Alumni Association. If you are interested in serving on the board, please contact Emily Monterosso.
Current Board Members
- Susanna Biretta (’11), Substitute Teacher, EDU Staff
- Michelle Capriolla (’14), BSN Registered Nurse, Beaumont Hospital
- Jim Chambers (’15), Associate Youth Minister, Antioch Baptist Church
- Keri (Rayment) Gailbreath (’08), Operations Manager, United Parcel Service
- Elliott Kern (’13), Elementary Teacher, Troy School District
- Dakota Long (’16), Security Forces Specialist, 223rd Space Security Forces Squadron, United States Armed Forces
- Olivia Mitton (’16), English and History Teacher, Waterford Mott High School
- Nicholas O’Neil (’16), Mortgage Loan Officer, Quicken Loans
- Nancy Miller (’99), Returning Rochester University Student
- Andrea Walker-Leidy (’04), Director of Development, Meadowbrook Theatre
The alumni board helps plan and execute events in order to connect Rochester University alumni with each other, the current student body, and wider Rochester University community. More information can be learned about upcoming events by connecting with the Facebook group from your graduating class’s decade. Find your group here.