The Office of Church Relations in the Department of Theology and Ministry partners with local congregations as a companion for shared hospitality, learning, resourcing, spiritual formation, and community engagement. These efforts focus primarily on area ministers and faith leaders.
Recurring Spiritual Formation Opportunities
- Monthly Ecumenical Gathering (every 3rd Wednesday of the month from 10-11:30 a.m., Sept-June)
- Guided Spiritual Formation Retreats (Spring/Fall)
- Annual Ministry Conference
- Congregational Preaching (interim or periodic)
- Congregational Seminars and Workshops (as needed/requested)
- Spiritual Direction and Companionship
Are you a local church minister or faith leader? We would love to get to know you better. Reach out to Beth Bowers, Church Relations Coordinator, at email@example.com or 248-218-2355 for more information or to schedule a meeting.