Come Check Us Out!
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions on large in-person meetings, we have moved our Warrior Days to the virtual format. Instead of offering long, drawn out webinars, we have broken down our Warrior Days into shorter, topic-specific, weekly presentations with live Q&A sessions. Now, prospective students and parents can tune into information that is relevant to their own personal collegiate journey.
Please sign up for any and all webinars that are of interest to you! If you can’t make it to a virtual presentation, we can send you a link to a recording afterwards. We hope you enjoy our sessions and can’t wait to see you there!
Please register for your preferred Warrior Day below. Upon registration, you will be provided with a link to the Zoom Meeting!Virtual Warrior Day Registration »
See the information sessions available below:
- October 21st – Admissions Process Overview
- October 28th – FAFSA Overview and Scholarships Opportunities at RU
- November 4th – RU Pledge: Loan Repayment Assistance Plan Overview
- November 11th – Residence Life Overview
- November 18th – Student Town Hall
- December 2nd – Student Athlete Overview
- December 7th – Academic Week: School of Business
- December 8th – Academic Week: School of Nursing
- December 9th – Academic Week: Pre-Health and Science Majors
- December 10th – Academic Week: School of Education
- December 16th – Student Life and Chapel Overview
WHAT IS WARRIOR DAY?
Warrior Days are specifically designed to give you and/or your family a full experience of campus life at Rochester University. You’ll get the chance to meet RU faculty and students like you, attend a class session, tour the campus and learn about our academic programs and commitment to faith-based education.