Leave Your Mark Before You Leave
Commemorate graduation by making a gift of $23 in support of student scholarships and take your place in Rochester University’s legacy of Warrior Pride. The tradition of giving connects you, our newest alumni, to the next generation of students following in your footsteps.
All seniors who give a minimum of $23 will receive a philanthropy cord to wear in honor of their contribution to the Senior Class Legacy Campaign. This cord worn at Commencement symbolizes your support of RU and future Warriors. Once you donate, your name will be placed into a giveaway to win a personalized Shinola journal, gift cards and other sweet prizes!
WHY SHOULD I GIVE?
- To pay it forward to our future Warriors. Nearly every student has benefitted from the generosity of others who went before them. Pay it forward for current and future Rochester University students.
- To show your Rochester University pride. Gifts influence Rochester University’s ranking. High participation rates help Rochester University remain competitive—and increase the value of your degree.
- To leave a legacy. Your support of the Senior Class Gift makes a major impact on the future of Rochester University. You can make a positive impact on the experience of your fellow students before you even graduate.
- Make a tribute gift. Consider honoring someone who impacted your RU experience – a friend, faculty member, coach, adviser, staff member, etc. As a thank you, the Office of Development will send a note to the person, letting them know you made a gift in their honor.
HOW CAN I GIVE?
- Online »
- Venmo: @RUGiving
- By phone: Call 248-218-2170
- By US mail: Send your check to: Rochester University | Development Office, 800 W. Avon Rd., Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Questions? Please contact Taylor Isenberg, Development & Alumni Relations Officer at 248-218-2170 or email@example.com.