ADA Accommodations

If you require ADA accommodations for housing, you will need to complete an online housing application, and contact the University’s Accommodations Officer directly with your ADA request. The Accommodations Officer will work with the Center for Student Life to make any necessary modifications, especially as it applies to assigning you to a space that meets your needs.

Contact the Accommodations Officer at: